Valahia University of Targoviste is thrilled to announce that its collaborative endeavor, the HERITAGE GAME – A Gamification Model for Community-Based Heritage Work (2023-1-PT01-KA220-HED-000154261), has successfully secured funding totaling €400,000. This remarkable achievement is made possible through the Erasmus+ program’s key actions 2 (Cooperation partnerships).
Project Overview: HERITAGE GAME is a pioneering initiative developed by the KreativEU University Alliance, aimed at exploring the vast potential of gamification tools and strategies in heritage preservation. Our focus extends to community-based approaches and addresses the unique challenges posed by low-density territorial contexts.
Lead Entity and Partners: The Polytechnic of Tomar spearheads this exciting venture, aligning with the goals of the KreativEU consortium. The international network of partners includes:
- Adana Alparslan Türkeş Science and Technology University (Turkey)
- Valahia University of Targoviste (Romania)
- University of Camerino (Italy)
- University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice (Czech Republic)
- Trnava University (Slovakia)
- D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics (Bulgaria)
- Polytechnic University of Tomar (Portugal)
What to Expect: HERITAGE GAME is not just a project; it’s a collaborative journey towards innovative solutions in heritage preservation. We eagerly anticipate the transformative impact this initiative will have on our shared goals.
Stay tuned for updates as we embark on this exciting venture together! Your ongoing support and collaboration are instrumental to our success.